Mailing Tips and Tricks for make-up swaps/buys

LilSphinx

I've just recently started swapping makeup with other people, both in the U.S. and International. I've been using the USPS.com website and having the postal worker pick up the packages at my door. I'm having issues with not being able to find cheaper shipping prices for the small packages I'm sending out. I know there's got to be a cheaper way of doing this.

For sites where people can buy/swap stuff/cosmetics, I really think there should be a thread about shipping practices and options. Prices, package sizes, etc.

So, if anyone has any advice or tips they'd care to share, I'd really appreciate it.

Not sure if this thread qualifies as a commonly asked make-up question, but it is in regards to makeup. So if it needs to be moved, I apologize. Wasn't sure where else to ask it.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

MsChrys79

try using paypal, and purchasing your own scale.... you save gas because you can weigh the items at home, then you can print shipping with confirmation cheaper on paypal and then still call the post office to pick the pkgs. up..... saves a few bucks and you can do it in your jammies! LOL

Willa

That's a good idea (the scale)!

I'm lucky because we have postal service at my job, but still, sometimes it's expensive to ship!

Looking forward for tips too!
yes.gif

Latest posts