Make me a smokey eye palette!

fresh76

I totally missed out on the smokey eye palettes that came out earlier (this year?) - and I totally regret not picking any of it up!

I am not an avid eyeshadow user, but I do want to start wearing a smokey eye - both for neutral everyday wear (less intense browns) and the crazy sexy black smokey eye for nights.

If you could create your own smokey eye palette (preferably with 4 colours only but it can be more)...

suggest away! and thank you all in advance!!!

Heiaken

For a dramatic silverish smoky eye I would suggest, Electra, Knight Divine, Carbon or Blacktied and Gesso(or a highlight colour of your choise).
A nice everyday smoky look can be easily done with All That Glitters, Handwritten and Shroom.

revinn

There's a beautiful smokey eye palette coming out with Red She Said, the holiday collection. I believe they become available Oct. 23, but you can look at the color collection discussion to be sure. This year, it comes with Carbon, Satin Taupe, a light silver, a darker silver, a chocolate brown..six colors all together that seem like great basics for a smokey eye. They also happen to come in beautiful red packaging! So check that out, for sure.

trollydolly

i want to do a smokey eye palette as well, do i need all of these eye shadows... carbon, electra, silver ring and knight divine? i'm torn between wether to get knight divine and silver ring?

Lizzie

I'd get silver ring.
Also, I think a smoky eye palette should have a brown like Soft Brown or something so the colors aren't all black/gray. It makes the colors look not as flat.