Make MUFE HD more dewy?

MissAlphaKitty

I normally use MUFE face & body with full cover concealer. I've stepped up to HD foundation for a one step solution but it's matte and I'm missing the glowy dewy look of F&B but still like the coverage of HD. Anybody have an experience or suggestions?

TIA

smellyocheese

Perhaps you can try mixing some liquid illuminizer into the foundation? that should help add some glow. Using glow powder after foundation does the trick too
smiles.gif

dietcokeg

yeah i agree with using a liquid illuminater - have u tried mac strobe cream? get a sample from mac, u basically mix the tinniest bit into you foundation and it shud u give that dwey look ur looking for. hope that helps!

anshu7

Another vote for liquid luminiser. If u can get ur hands on Revlon Skinlights lotion, its awesome. It has been discontinued but revlon just came out with something called Spalights which could be similar.

Shimmer

You can also try Rock & Republic's Tinted Illuminizer. It's FANTASTIC when mixed with MUFE HD.

boyzeroo

MUFE mist + fix. it's the same kind of product as MAC fix+. it sets makeup but with a dewy look instead of a matte look that setting powders give.

Latest posts