Make my blush stay put.

Kels823

Hola chicas.. About 45mins after I apply my blush w/ my 187, its pretty much gone. I use moisturizer but I dont put my blush on until sometime l8r. Do you think I should put my blush on RIGHT after my moisturizer to help it stay put? I read the Review thread for P&P face but that seems to be primarily for foundation which I dont wear. I thought about trying strobe cream to see if that might help.. Just looking for ideas. TIA..
greengrin.gif

Fairybelle

^^I second that. That should help it stay. Also, consider buying a darker shade of blush that won't fade away so fast. HTH!!

saniyairshad

CCB helps it. and for some reason IMO Fix + makes my blush stay put, and keeps all my MU in place. Also try using a primer too. Prep+Prime is great or try Smashbox's Primer

~Coco~

Have you tried Macs creame blushes? They stay on forever and are super easy to work with. I adore them!

Honey B. Fly

i always use a brown powder blush like Blunt by mac is my fav n it lasts allll day over my bare cheeks.. ive also heard of using a cream blush and then use powder blush in a similiar shade over it so that when the powder fades the cream will still be there!
greengrin.gif