• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and Powder Tutorial!!

elmo1026

OMG,

I have been waiting for you to do a tut of this foundation. so today i went to get samples of 178 and 180. I found out i am a mix between the two foundations. well to get to the point i have oily skin too. and i was wondering if you could use the MUFE matte cream that you use before your concealor or after you apply your concealor? Also, I was wondering if you ever used photofinish light by smashbox ? and if so how does that compare with the MUFE primer?

O and one more question: the MUFE HD powder, i know it is about 30.00 but i heard that pure luxe cosmetics makes one too for about 12.00, because the powder is only 100% silica powder?

I am sorry I am asking so many question.

Ms. Z

Thanks for the illustration & review. I haven't found the right shade for me, but I'll keep trying.