Make Up For New Year's Eve

Shimmer

I would smoke it up.
smiles.gif

banjobama

Maybe do a really bright lid color, and a light neutral color in the crease. Once my friend got her face done at MAC and the MA put Flammable paint on her lid and I believe Stars'n Rockets over that, it looked incredible.

Dreamergirl3

I think either of these looks would look great on you for NYE!
emmanuelle-chriqui06060603.jpg

I personally plan on doing the one on the right
greengrin.gif

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I think either of these looks would look great on you for NYE!

I personally plan on doing the one on the right
greengrin.gif

and how can I do to make it so shiny???

Dreamergirl3

azahara193, I'm guessing you could just pack on some glitter (some fine glitter, not the chunky kind) on the outer edges, avoiding the lid and leaving it matte. Also, don't forget to pat on some glitter OVER the matte black shadow on the lower lid.

Brittni

^ And for MAC products I'd recommended like Transparent Reflects Teal or Pink... but probably Teal for New Years, that'd be hottt but GOLD would be fierce with your dark pretty features

Exotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3

sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread
what eyeshadows does it look like she's wearing? (on the right)

Kayteuk

It looks like the black one from the Chill collection with some of the MAC gloss over the top to make it shiny

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica
sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread
what eyeshadows does it look like she's wearing? (on the right)

don't worry!!! everyone can say anything!!

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
It looks like the black one from the Chill collection with some of the MAC gloss over the top to make it shiny

I've tried to use gloss on a black eyeshadow, but it moves it and it seems like dirty!! any trick???

carandru

I would probably try to use the glitter for NYE. The gloss on top is going to play a factor in the staying power of your look. Since its NYE, I know you're probably going to be living it up until the wee hours (at least I will, lol). I'm guessing the glitter may give you a very similar look that is more likely to stay in place.