Make up for this outfit?

Vicky88

Okay, this is what I am planning to wear for the New Years Eve party I am going to but I am unsure on what to do about make up?

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2...eoutfitmh7.jpg

I was thinking about a black with slight navy smokey eye and just natural pink glossy lips but I'm not sure so need all your advice!!!

Also what should I with my nails? Natural? Black? Red? Other?

*shrugs* HELP?!

xsnowwhite

i agree with your navy smoky eye!
Maybe even a greyish smoky eye with navy liner or just a little navy?

Oh and if you do a smoky eye i think cthru would look great on the lips! hope this helps!

cute outfit btw!

Vicky88

I was thinking of buying Auto-de-blu Technakohl for it so I could do a grey smokey eye with that?

I also had the idea of a really really pale shimmer peach eyeshadow (natural but a lil funkier) with loads of black eyeliner and mascara and red/berry stained lips (like a really thin layer of lipstick)?

Ahh so many choices.

Thanks for the reply!!
greengrin.gif

Beauty Mark

I prefer the second idea. It sounds like it would look very retro. I don't know what color skin you are, but I might try doing a cream or white sparkly shadow instead of peach shimmer.

I would make your nails either a deep burgundy with that look or nude shimmer

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
I was thinking of buying Auto-de-blu Technakohl for it so I could do a grey smokey eye with that?

I also had the idea of a really really pale shimmer peach eyeshadow (natural but a lil funkier) with loads of black eyeliner and mascara and red/berry stained lips (like a really thin layer of lipstick)?

Ahh so many choices.

Thanks for the reply!!
greengrin.gif

yeah that would look really good too! i think either one would look good though. I'd say try them both out and see which one looks best!

Glitziegal

I would go with black nails, and a grey/dark navy blue smokey eye with false lashes for Drama. With lashing of pale frosty lipglass to finish off. Love your outfit too it's cute.

Latest posts