make-up must haves for nc15

seabird

what shades from mac in eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes (i own tenderling, cubic and plum foolery) and lipglosses do you think would suit me best?
i'm looking to expand my collection

DSCF7010b.jpg

my brows look a bit weird here, they're not really!

browneyedbaby

Oh you're the same shade as me.

Blush wise I wear Fleurry (LE), Buff, Blushbaby, Pink Swoon but there are others on my shopping list! A must have for me is also Benefit Dandelion, so pretty!

Fors eyes I think you'd look great in greens, bronzes and smokey purples. Some suggestions from me are, Amber Lights, Satin Taupe, Nocturnelle, Hepcat, Steamy, Sumptuous Olive, Gorgeous Gold, Swimming... I could go on forever lol!!

Do you use fluidlines? I like blacktrack, macroviolet, dipdown and a couple that are LE so harder to get, nightfish and new weed.

I like loads of lipglasses and lipgelees. An MA just recommended Jellicious and Valentines lipgelees to me and I LOVE them both. Pink Poodle lipglass is lovely, a brighter pinker that looks so pretty on. Nars Turkish Delight is also beautiful if you don't want to just look at Mac.

Erm I'll end there before I write an essay! HTH

seabird

ah wonderful, i was considering pink poodle! i'm rubbish at fluidlines so i tend to stick to pencils, but i think if i remember correctly i saw a pencil dupe for macroviolet somewhere so i'll try and remember and pick one up! thank you.

coma_white

Hey - you're colouring is pretty similar to mine, so I thought I'd just mention some of my favourites which have yet to be mentioned...

Eyes - shroom, patina, mulch, woodwinked, expensive pink, humid, star violet; vanilla, melon, and rose pigments

Essentially, anything listed with "gold" flecks or undertones looks lovely. I don't actually wear many lip glasses, though every time I've slicked on Venetian lustreglass I get compliments.
winks.gif

Alaana

I’m an NC15 too so here is a list of some products you could use :

Eyeshadows :

All that glitters (Midtone beige with gold reflects),
Dazzlelight (Neutral with silver/copper reflects),
Steamy (Bright bluish-green with golden shimmer),
Soft Brown (Soft golden peachy-brown),
Hush (Soft peach duochrome with pink opalescent shimmer),
Aquadisiac (Deep sea turquoise)
(…)

Pigments:

Vanilla
Pink Opal
Pinked Mauve
Violet

Lipglasses/lustres … :

Courting Rose
Nymphette
Florabundance
Fine China
Morning Glory
Prrr
Instant Gold

Blushes :

You’d look wonderful with Pink Swoon, Coygirl or Pinch O' Peach !

Paramnesia

Hey you're gorgeous.

I think (e/s) that would look good on you are:
shroom, satin taupe, shimmermoss, swimming, juxt, humid, tempting, mulch, jest, Flashtrack, goldmine.