Make-Up Recs for Pale Girl NW15-20

AllThatGlitters

I am looking for some new eyeshadows to help round out my current collection. I have blue eyes, dark blonde hair, and NW15-20 skin. Do my fellow pale girls have any favorite blushes as well?

I also need recs for eye shadow colors/combinations that look nice with peach (a peach on the side of pink not orange) Its not my favorite color normally, but I am wearing a dress that shade and want to coordinate.

This is what I already own...

Blush:
Dollymix
Cubic
Hushabye

Eye Shadows:
Amber lights, f
Arena, s (Not so good looking on me)
Beauty Marked, v
Chill, S
Coppering, vp
Embark, m
Girlie, s
Honey Lust, L
Mythology, L
Nylon, f
Phloof, f
Plum dressing, vp
Retrospeck, L
Seedy Pearl, f
Shroom, s
Swiss Chocolate, m
Texture, v
Trax, v
Vanilla, v
Woodwinked, vp
Zonk Bleu, vp

Thanks in advance for all of your help and advice.

AudreyNicole

I am NW15/Blonde/Blue, and I LOVE Expensive Pink e/s! Looks great with Coppering and really makes my eyes pop! I usually wear alot of color on my eyes, and surprisingly, my favorite colors to wear are teals and greens. I also love Steamy, Plumage, Juxt, Swimming, Humid, and ALL the new C-Shock shadows, especially Romping, Wondergrass, and Fab and Flashy. F&F looks awesome from Firespot from Moonbathe too! You already have alot of my favorite neutrals including Shroom, Ploof an Nylon
smiles.gif

Edit: I forgot about my favorite blushes! Most of the ones that I have are LE, but my favorite from the permanent line is Sunbasque. As far as LE ones, I love Don't Be Shy from Barbie, and Fleurry and Petalpoint from Strange Hybrid
smiles.gif
HTH!

Showgirl

I really like the stuff you've got already lots hun!

A good blush for NW15-20 is "Plum Foolery", I have this and Dollymix, and find both lovely, PF is kinda shimmery rosey mauve.

Lightscapade MSF's great for your colouring, but it was LE and tends to be pricey as heck on ebay etc. to buy now. A good alternative is Pink Opal pigment, a lovely pearly pink shimmer that makes a great cheek highlighter on pale skin, as well as a pretty eyeshadow (a bit like a paler, pinker seedy pearl). Pink Opal is my new love as I adore multi-purpose products, and also "fairy princess" soft dewy sparkle on pale skin, I think it's a real winner for NW15-20 and compliments a lot of the products you've got.

Another of my favourite shadows is violet pigment, which looks nice and dramatic but pretty on NW15-20. I like my shadows bright, this is a lovely metallic medium purple, I think of it as the colour of an iris or something, it's very beautiful and looks good with seedy pearl.

Also consider having a look at Idol Eyes, its a very strange eyeshadow, I'd describe the colour as "platinum", it sits somewhere exactly between silver and lilac, and has a gold-coloured sheen as well. It's soft and sparkly, but has the slightly weird "Lustre" texture many folks aren't so keen on. It looks good with other purples, Idol Eyes with Beauty Marked in the crease is one of my own personal favourites for a glam sparkly and slightly "smokey" evening eye, and I think Idol Eyes would probably look really pretty with blue eyes.

For the advice abut peachy shadow, I second the recommendation of Expensive Pink, it is a beautiful eyeshadow and fits the bill of what you're asking for - pinky peach - perfectly. And it does completely rock with Coppering!

HTH. Personally I love bright blues, yellows, all sorts of outrageously zingy stuff on NW15-20, but I've tried to suggest stuff that's going to work with what you've got aready.

Latest posts