Make up remover

smh28

Hi girls!

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good drugstore brand make up remover for some of my waterproof eye products? I usually use Ponds cold cream to remove my make up but even that won't remove my stubborn water proof masacara! Thanks!
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

I have the same problem and i have i think Loreal's eye makeup remover and it will not remove my loreal voluminous mascara even after washing my face!

So yess!!! Recs pleaseee! =]]

rachybloom

I'm surprised Ponds Cold Cream doesn't get the waterproof mascara for you, because that's the only thing that gets rid of the most stubborn products completely for me!

I buy 100% Jojoba Oil by Desert Essence at Trader Joes (it's like $7 or something like that) and use it as my makeup remover. It's very nourishing but gets rid of every last speck of makeup for me. Plus, you can use it as a multi-tasker as a nourishing hair/scalp mask or a facial moisturizer.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I loved the Almay Dual Phase one for waterproof mascara when I lived in Canada.

I haven't used the dual phase, but I've heard lots of good things about it. It's probably what I'd try when I'm done with my current removers. I did love their eye makeup remover pads. I can't remember the specific name, but they were not the oil-free ones. Anyways, those bad boys got rid of everything. Very heavy duty.