Makeover at MAC

Scintilla

I'm going to Hamburg next week, and I'll definitely spend some time at the MAC store (we don't have MAC in Finland)
smiles.gif
I'd really like to have my makeup done. How does it work? I understand you commit to purchase products for a certain sum? Should I book in advance?

Chic 2k6

its more of going in there perhaps day before the makeover, talk to an MA and book up your appointment, he/she will book you an appointment for whenever you want a makeover, depending on how busy the counter/store is.

Whatever you pay for makeover ($45 in US) its redeemable in products at the end
greengrin.gif

i HTH a bit!

SARAHluvsMAC

at a mac store in the US its actually a $50 flat application fee (which includes a free mascara) plus whatever products you would like to buy

amoona

A free mascara?! I've never gotten that ... damn them lol.

I'd say you should call ahead of time to schedule an appointment because you never know if they'll be booked or not. Don't expect to walk in there and be able to sit for a make-over it you don't have an appointment. The counters and stores are always busy in my area so it's better to have an appointment with them before u go in.

hull_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
at a mac store in the US its actually a $50 flat application fee (which includes a free mascara) plus whatever products you would like to buy

If its a flat fee is the $50 not redeemable against whatever you buy? I had a makeover on Sat (complimentary due to previous bad service, but thats another story) and the MA said in the UK the normal cost is £25, redeemable against products. No mention of free mascara.

I think the fee must vary between locations in the UK. When I had my MAC makeover done at Debenhams in Milton Keynes, it cost £40, and that was fully redeemable against products.

lauzc69

Quote:
Originally Posted by hull_d
If its a flat fee is the $50 not redeemable against whatever you buy? I had a makeover on Sat (complimentary due to previous bad service, but thats another story) and the MA said in the UK the normal cost is £25, redeemable against products. No mention of free mascara.

This is how much they cost in the Nottingham store too, £25.00.