Makeover for me?

agenth

Hello!

I am having problems deciding what colours/products I should use.

Sometimes cool colours work on me, but mostly warm colours do.
Still people say I am cool toned.

What do you girls think? this picture is me without makeup!

I like wearing peach blushes more than wearing cool pink blushes

do you have any suggestions for me?
thanks!

lemonwater84

I think you're warmtoned but have alot of reddness which people mistake for cooltoned, don't take my word 100% for it though. You could always try playing with colours that are cool, but have warm bases or the other way around (e.g. red based purples)

agenth

it's so confusing! people tell me both stuff sometimes! *sighs*
i suppose the viz a violet pigment isn't a red based violet? XD

Mabelle

take a clue (to find out your undertone) by looking at the inside of your arm. Sometimes, due to things like a tan, freckles, irratation, blochiness our undertone on our face can look a bit off. to find your true undertone look at the inside of your arm. you might be able to tell right away if your pinker or yellowier. If not press down on top of some veines with two fingers for a bit. when you release, do your veines look greenish or true blue? if they are greeny your golden. if your blue your pink. Keep in mind most people are yellow.

slick

i am half asian and i have a lot of pink in my face as well. i have been matched to both warm (NC) and cool (NW) shades because of it. in fact, several times i have had MUA's step back and literally go "hmmmmmmm" lol. but you really need to match your foundation to your neck/chest area, in which you are clearly warmed-toned! i am NC25 in MAC during the winter time and have VERY similar coloring to you :)

in terms of wearing warm or cool colors (eyes, lips, blush) just wear whatever you think looks good! i feel like i can wear MORE warm colors, but there are cool colors that i can rock and some warm colors that i cannot! i feel that people will normally grativate towards what looks good on them anyways :) its all about experimentation here, so find yourself a cheap color palette and have at it! good luck!