makeover?

kymmilee

so, i went to the MAC counter the other day and one of the MAs started talking to me about balloonacy and asked me if i wanted to schedule an appointment for it. so she put me down for friday at 7:00, blah blah. i must've been really excited or tired or something, because i have NO IDEA what i signed up for. haha. i thought maybe it's for a makeover? if so, i shouldn't wear any makeup, right? i'm completely new to this [i've always just gotten what i needed and left without saying much. i'm kind of shy], so i don't want to go in and be like, "HI I'M KIM AND SHE PUT ME DOWN FOR 7:00 NOW GIVE ME MY MAKEUP."
sorry for the rambling. to sum it up:
what did i sign up for?
does it cost anything?
if it's a makeover, should i not wear makeup?
what do i say when i get there?

ugh, my shyness always gets the best of me.

thanks for any help!
smiles.gif

MACgirl

You just basically made an appt. for the balloonacy event, its basically the party rolled out for the launch of balloonacy.When you show up just go up to the cashwrap and let them your the seven o clock appt. and they'll ask your name and get your artist for you. Everyone will be in theme so be prepared to see some hot and odd looks and attire! the atmosphere is alot of fun too!!. You should come in without any makeup on and are expected to make a purchase of a minimum of 50.00 after you're done up. HAVE FUN!!

kymmilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
You just basically made an appt. for the balloonacy event, its basically the party rolled out for the launch of balloonacy.When you show up just go up to the cashwrap and let them your the seven o clock appt. and they'll ask your name and get your artist for you. Everyone will be in theme so be prepared to see some hot and odd looks and attire! the atmosphere is alot of fun too!!. You should come in without any makeup on and are expected to make a purchase of a minimum of 50.00 after you're done up. HAVE FUN!!

yay! thank you!
cheerleader.gif
that was so fast

so i just go in, and tell them i have an appointment for balloonacy?

MACgirl

yes, and just as a rec. try out silly girl lipglass from balloonacy, its amazingly pretty!

glittergoddess27

We have a multitude of different things that you can sign up for but yeah I think you are signed up for the "Event" too,.. though at our regular launch events they never expect you to buy anything,.. but they do hope that you are hooked by the time they are done,..

My recs for balloonacy,.. goldenair SSP and Helium piggie on top of some base