Makeover!

lexi584

Well a mini-one! I probably haven't done a FOTD for over a year now because I've been so busy... but I just wanted to share a couple pics of my new hair colour and bangs! Also, not sure if it is noticeable in pictures or not, but I have lost close to 40lbs in the last 5 months! And yes, I am one of those freaky-looking people that tan in the winter, lol.

n58009012_39887877_6018.jpg

n58009012_39887878_6385.jpg

MACATTAK

First off, congrats on the weight loss! That is a huge accomplishment!
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Secondly, you look absolutely amazing! Finally, what do you do to get those beautifully white teeth?

matsubie

just out of curiosity, i looked back into your old FOTDs and yes, now i notice the change with your weight loss.

congratulations! you look gorgeous. (you did before, too, by the way)

lexi584

Thanks everyone!

In regards to the weight loss, all I did was stop snacking so much! I cut out junk food and switched all of my grains/carbs to whole wheat or whole grain, and basically started eating all around healthier. I also stopped drinking pop/juice/etc (I still drink diet) which also cut ALOT of calories for me personally because I used to have 2-4 cans of coke a day. But that's basically it! Nothing too drastic, but it's amazing the changes it has made!

M.A.C_Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi584
Thanks everyone!

In regards to the weight loss, all I did was stop snacking so much! I cut out junk food and switched all of my grains/carbs to whole wheat or whole grain, and basically started eating all around healthier. I also stopped drinking pop/juice/etc (I still drink diet) which also cut ALOT of calories for me personally because I used to have 2-4 cans of coke a day. But that's basically it! Nothing too drastic, but it's amazing the changes it has made!

WOW! That was all? It's amazing what healthy eating can do. You look gorgeous (not like you weren't before)

Awesome stuff!
thmbup.gif

lexi584

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
WOW! That was all? It's amazing what healthy eating can do. You look gorgeous (not like you weren't before)

Awesome stuff!
thmbup.gif

Awww thanks!!!

Eating healthy definitely makes the world of difference - I have never even step foot in a gym! So the loss is 100% from eating habits. Plus, I still get to enjoy myself every once and a while as well (I say it keeps the metabolism working... or that's my justification, haha)