Makes me break out...

alysaunknox

Does anyone else have frequent breakouts? what kind of foundation/powder/blush do you use? i'm using bare escentuals right now, but i was wondering if there's anything better than that...:confused:
i've tried mac and that makes me break out reeeaaalllllly bad, unfortunately.

makeupxlover

try everyday minerals. i used Bare minerals and it still gave me breakouts..and i agree, mac powder made it worse for me..looked terrible..

Kiseki

If you are prone to breakoutd (like me), MAC foundations and powders ALWAYS make me break out, and believe me I tried MANY of their formulations and none of them work for me.

I advise you to look for a good makeup primer to protect your skin from the products you apply, cleanse makeup religiously and exfoliate at least twice a week to keep those pores clean.

LatinaRose

MAC always breaks me out. I use Make Up For Ever primer and Face & Body foundation and I'm really happy with it. I use MAC Loose Blot and it doesn't make me break out, but I'll be trying MUFE's next. Their primer is amazing for making your makeup last, keeping shinies away, and helps give that perfect skin look.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
MAC always breaks me out. I use Make Up For Ever primer and Face & Body foundation and I'm really happy with it. I use MAC Loose Blot and it doesn't make me break out, but I'll be trying MUFE's next. Their primer is amazing for making your makeup last, keeping shinies away, and helps give that perfect skin look.

i totally agree. i have a love/hate relationship w/ studio fix bc the coverage was SOOO good but it would make my skin SOOO icky if i wore it too much. since i started using MUFE primer, i've noticed the foundation doesn't irritate my skin anymore.