Makeup addict from Illinois ^_^

PinkGuns

Hey everyone! My names Kelsey and I'm 19. I live in Illinois, surrounded by nothing but cornfields. I have 10 younger siblings, so we're lovingly known as "children of the corn" I'm from a small town, so not many people accept "wild bright colors" that I dearly love.

I'm actually brand new to MAC, I only have a sample of rebel rock blue but just bought chrome yellow,bitter, and fuchsia so I'm waiting for them.. I'm impatient lol.

Everyones eotd/fotds on here are a huuuuge inspiration ya'll are so beautiful! Can't wait to start posting my own
smiles.gif

Janice

Welcome to Specktra.
smiles.gif
How nice to have such a large family, I'm sure it will be easier to appreciate once you don't all have to live in the house together. I imagine it can get hectic with 11 children of varying ages running loose.
greengrin.gif

PinkGuns

thanks everyone for the warm welcome
greengrin.gif

I'm already making a list of products I want to try.. lol im going to be driving my boyfriend nuts with this
cutey.gif
We live together and I have 4 boxes of makeup I don't even use, I got a bunch of bourjouis lipstick and haven't even used it.. lol.. can you say.. shopping addiction??

I'll post an eotd later today
smiles.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Kelsey!!
I'm in a far south suburb of Chicago!
Nice to have you here
wavey.gif

kradge79

Hey! Welcome to Specktra! I'm from Illinois as well (although now I live in Florida) and know what its like to be surrounded by corn!