Makeup addict from Montreal, Quebec

antigone21

Hi everyone!

After consulting many times, I finally joined this forum. I stumbled upon many times while googling product swatches and watching YouTube gurus mentioning Specktra and decided to finally join probably because I don't know anyone in real life who is as interested in make up as myself. I am a 21 years old undergrad student and started wearing makeup at around 12 or 13. The purpose of makeup has changed from covering acne and bad hereditary under eye circles (which I like to call my black circles of death) to something I like to shop for, order online, try different or similar colours, textures, etc. I used to get away with it by slapping on some concealer, blush and foundation, but since 2 years I just can't leave my house without applying eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick and the whole thing. I am growing a collection (which is still small and doesn't contain much high end) and always looking for the perfect something. I hope I can exchange and learn here on Spektra!
Oh, and please pardon if I sometimes make mistakes. I kind of learnt English on my own since childhood; my mothertongue is French.

hellokitty.gif