makeup addiction interfering with studying :(

Love Always Ivy

so im studying for my biochem final which is heinously at 8am, and in the glycogen metabolism pathway, there is UDP (uridine diphosphate) which is an important compound. but everytime i read UDP i think of UDPP and i think of makeup and get distracted!

im a loser
ssad.gif

ppalada

haahahha..omy thats so silly.. i remember doing a similar thing last week while studying for finals..i always took a break every 20 mins to look on the MAC website or specktra...we're horrible aye? haha...i remember biochem..last year..so glad its over and done with..good luck on tomorrows final!! <3 oh..

captodometer

Is that a precursor or metabolite of ATP? Or something else entirely? I'm struggling to remember glucose metabolism/Krebbs cycle, etc.

user46

ugh, tell me about it. everytime i'm supposed to be doing research or writing a paper, i always have a tab open to specktra, lol

purrtykitty

I've been known to "stall" by putting on a full face of makeup, even though I'm going to be sitting in my pajamas all day staring at statutes and outlines.

Just turn that into your own little mnemonic device and you'll be set!

Love Always Ivy

i definetly did a face mask, a hair mask, cleaned the room, packed, showered twice and redid my resume... all to stall studying.

anaibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
LOL..while at work I have Spectra open the whole time too hahaha

AHAHAHAH! The same goes for me!

maggiep07

OMG no. i did the same thing a couple weeks ago during my finals! i was studying so hard for calc and i just kept saying "hmmm, wonder if anyones posted a new FOTD?" i would study for like 10 minutes and take a break and be on here for like 45. DONT DO IT! I did bad on my exam.
GET OFF OF SPECKTRAAAAAAAAA! You'll be sucked in forever.

hahaha it's so much better then studying!

good luck!

gigglegirl

lmao I feel your pain. Ahhhh I seem to do this too, study for a bit and my reward would be checking out Specktra....but then that started to outweigh the studying!

Isn't just the worse when you know you SHOULD be studying but other things just seem so dang more important? My house usually gets a thorough cleaning and is quite organized! Its very frustrating though b/c I know I'm just prolonging studying and going to make there be far more pressure to finish studying in X hours but I can help but make sure laundry and the dishes are done! ><

Hope your exam went well!

makeupwhore54

I try to just focus on my homeschooling but i have specktra, mut & myspace opened. With music usually playing. I can focus on anything but homework lol!

Latest posts