Makeup advice , help!

ForeverJenn

Hey! :) I'm graduating this month and I finally found the dress I'm wearing! it's a light blue, (sky blue) color and I need help finding a makeup look to wear with it. What lipstick to use, eyeshadows, etc.. Any advice will help, TIA!

trihogaster

Not too pinky, because you could look like Barby.
Is it you in your avatar? If so, than you can play with pink.
But if you are a blonde, be careful.

ForeverJenn

Not too pinky, because you could look like Barby. Is it you in your avatar? If so, than you can play with pink. But if you are a blonde, be careful.
yes that's me in my avatar! :) I think ill play with some pinks and nudes . I'm still not sure if I'm doing nude shoes or silver?

smokeyrose

Do you have a picture of your dress or can find one online that looks very similar to yours? I would recommend playing around in Polyvore with a few makeup and shoe choices so you can see how it looks as a whole.
I would do a neutral smokey eye & blush, putting the emphasis on the lips with a coral or true red tone.

ForeverJenn

Do you have a picture of your dress or can find one online that looks very similar to yours? I would recommend playing around in Polyvore with a few makeup and shoe choices so you can see how it looks as a whole. I would do a neutral smokey eye & blush, putting the emphasis on the lips with a coral or true red tone.
omg thank you for the suggestions! I would have never thought of that! :) I'll take a pic of my dress later on today or tomorrow :)

Dominique33

Hey!
smiles.gif
I'm graduating this month and I finally found the dress I'm wearing! it's a light blue, (sky blue) color and I need help finding a makeup look to wear with it. What lipstick to use, eyeshadows, etc.. Any advice will help, TIA!
On your lips, use a Chanel Rouge Coco if you can, it's so easy to wear and pretty. Pigments are very subtle and it's quite long-wearing ( medium and good coverage ). " Mademoiselle " for example.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V-JGoQCb5k0/S67cVzlm1OI/AAAAAAAAAoU/M1DNdpI_eLY/s1600/IMG_5169.JPG

SOURCE : 2.bp

ForeverJenn

ForeverJenn

I did a quick snap shot of the dress from the website! I really want you guys to see the color , but I'm noticing that it's a bit off. In person, it's definitely lighter.. :???:

Latest posts