Makeup coasters

macaddictgirlie

My husband thinks i'm crazy but I knew you ladies would understand the need for something like this
lol.gif
. I combined my love of crafts and my love of makeup and made these coasters the other day. I used a pic made by or posted by Chelly on this board and the rest are just random pictures. I may post a tutorial on my personal site if enough people want one though it's really simple. What do you think? And if you want a tutorial make sure you post here or on my site:
http://beautyandfitness.blogsome.com/
Anyway, on to the pictures....
s1.jpg

c2.jpg

Amymo

Ooh, great idea, I love crafts too, probably why I like MU so much, my friends think of me as being like a painter with it, except thats where it stops cos I can't draw! They are fab! Get your girlfriends round to put their cocktail glasses on them!

macaddictgirlie

Thanks for the compliments. I know what you mean I think I love makeup because it's like painting. I love to paint,draw, anything crafty. That's a great idea about using them with cocktails. I made a bigger one and bought a lil plate holder thing and set it up on that on my vanity it looks so cute.

macaddictgirlie

I'm glad you like them asteffey. I' ll try to post a tutorial in the next few days or so. It'll be out of town this weekend but i'll get to it sometime I promise
smiles.gif