Makeup.com Haul

ahuerta

I happened upon a great coupon while on makeup.com last night. They have all their classic brands (MAC included) at 50% off!! So my order consists of the following:

Lip Liners (each about $5.50)
Half Red
Whirl
Plum
Hodgepodge
Stripdown
Beurre

Lipsticks (each $6)
Chic
Lame
O
Hug me
Poco pink (i know this isn't a lipstick, but i can't remember what it's called)

Blush ($7)
Style
Margin
Blushbaby
Fleur Power

Shadow ($6)
Bronze (but they have a few more i already have)

Gloss ($5.50)
Lancome Plum Freeze Juicy Tube
Luminary
Opal

Medium Dark Blot Powder ($9)
Studio Fix in NC40 (~12 or 13)
Engraved Power point ($5.50)
129 brush ($15)
190 brush ($15)

They have quite a few more shades of each item, I just had a lot of what they have. My entire haul was $176. I figured out what it would've cost full price and it was pretty close to $400.

By the way, the code is SAVE50

http://picasaweb.google.com/arhuerta...94457868836130
http://picasaweb.google.com/arhuerta...94462163803442
http://picasaweb.google.com/arhuerta...94466458770754
http://picasaweb.google.com/arhuerta...94470753738066

AppleDiva

Thanks for the info. Took me forever to order, but I got through!! I had to place 3 orders. I am crossing my fingers to see if I got all the stuff I ordered.
eeksign.gif

Love Always Ivy

agh the site takes forever to load each page. ridiculous. but i guess its just a small price to pay to the makeup gods

bebs

all I can say is wow, I'm already checking out the site!
eyelove.gif

thanks for the tip and totally great haul!
smiles.gif

hunnybun

thanks for the great tip. just finished buying a crap load of lippies. 50% justified my buying two times as much!!!

ahuerta

if anyone else is still interested, you need to hurry! i just checked the site and there's hardly anything left. i know someone saw it here and posted it on LJ, so between the two communities we've really wiped them out! glad to hear you all are enjoying such great deals. good to know i helped save some of you some money. as i explained to my bf, mac is NEVER half off or even close. way to take advantage.
clap.gif

adored

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
The stupid website is loading blank pages on a lot of stuff. Is this happening to others too? >
ssad.gif

UGH! I can't get it to stop loading blank pages for me either! I'm getting so frustrated, especially because there is so much I want to order!
angry.gif

Ms. Q

I know ahhhh did it save evryone elses cart even thought the pages were loading blank??

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuerta
if anyone else is still interested, you need to hurry! i just checked the site and there's hardly anything left. i know someone saw it here and posted it on LJ, so between the two communities we've really wiped them out! glad to hear you all are enjoying such great deals. good to know i helped save some of you some money. as i explained to my bf, mac is NEVER half off or even close. way to take advantage.
clap.gif

Have you received a tracking number yet?

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Have you received a tracking number yet?

I haven't. I placed my order on Sat and got an email confirmation for the order right away that said they would send me tracking info as soon as the order shipped. Still waiting.

Why? Are you worried that orders may not actually come through? I'm getting a bit nervous myself.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
I haven't. I placed my order on Sat and got an email confirmation for the order right away that said they would send me tracking info as soon as the order shipped. Still waiting.

Why? Are you worried that orders may not actually come through? I'm getting a bit nervous myself.

I got a tracking number for the first order,
cheerleader.gif
so 1 down and 3 orders to go.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuerta
I happened upon a great coupon while on makeup.com last night. They have all their classic brands (MAC included) at 50% off!! So my order consists of the following:

Lip Liners (each about $5.50)
Half Red
Whirl
Plum
Hodgepodge
Stripdown
Beurre

Lipsticks (each $6)
Chic
Lame
O
Hug me
Poco pink (i know this isn't a lipstick, but i can't remember what it's called)

Blush ($7)
Style
Margin
Blushbaby
Fleur Power

Shadow ($6)
Bronze (but they have a few more i already have)

Gloss ($5.50)
Lancome Plum Freeze Juicy Tube
Luminary
Opal

Medium Dark Blot Powder ($9)
Studio Fix in NC40 (~12 or 13)
Engraved Power point ($5.50)
129 brush ($15)
190 brush ($15)

They have quite a few more shades of each item, I just had a lot of what they have. My entire haul was $176. I figured out what it would've cost full price and it was pretty close to $400.

By the way, the code is SAVE50

Did you receive your items? Please show pics!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts