Makeup does wonders (contains b4 pic, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

iamgrape1119

I've been suffering from an extreme allergic reaction. To be honest, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAUSED IT! I'm suspecting the new moisturizer I've been using, but I'm not 100%, not even like 80%. It's just like BAM, 50+ pimple looking like thing all over my face and MY FUCKING EYES!!! I went to sleep one day completely normal, the next day...BAM swollen bee stung face!! I'm so depressed right now. My face hurts and itches...and it looks ugly. I REALLY need some Prozac pronto.

I know that I should put any MU on because I need to let my skin heal, but seriously I CAN NOT go out looking like this! So, I threw on some makeup and prayed that nobody can tell that I'm disfigured underneath it all....

Before....Scary, i know!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

DSC06570.JPG

DSC06567.JPG

DSC06568.JPG

DSC06569.JPG

After...looking semi decent.
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

DSC06571.JPG

DSC06572.JPG

DSC06579.JPG

DSC06574.JPG

DSC06581.JPG

DSC06577.JPG

....I HATE THEM!!!!
DSC06596.JPG

What I used:
DSC06618.JPG

DSC06619.JPG

EDM Light O-Glow
UD ransom e/s (upper lid)
La Femme Sparckle dust in Black Orchid (outer V and lower lashline)
Stila Chinois as highlight
Stila espresso on brow
Stila smudgepot in Black
Falsies
Hard Candy Candy coating l/g in Caramel (forgot to include in pic)

Esme

Ohhh, your poor eyes!! They look all swollen and sore. I had the same thing with my eyes after the yard man came last week! Missed a day of work cause my eyes were practically swollen shut. Put a couple of used tea bags (plain old black tea only, no herbal, be sure to avoid anything like chamomile, which is related to ragweed) in the fridge and put them on your eyes (closed, of course) that will help bring the swelling down. Use benadryl or another antihistamine.
You look lovely after, though!!

FiestyFemme

Oh man, that's a bitch, huh? You look lovely still though! I might need to pull out my EM Original Glo. I always use the Intensive 'cause I feel I need the coverage, but you look great with it!

NicksWifey

You poor thing! I'm so sorry! This definitely sounds like an allergic reaction. I definitely second the notion for Benadryl, I promise, that stuff works wonders!
You look beautiful though! Those purples on your eyes are gorgeous and your liner rocks! I'm really digging the jacket too!
winks.gif

urbanD0LL

oh my , that sucks !!! i have allergic reactions to stuff too , like DEODORANT ?! but im not going to start walking around stinking up places and making people faint loll , and for 2-3 weeks now i have rashes that keep coming and going on my neck and chest , =( i have sensitive skin but i never know what causes these reactions but oh well . . . with the proper creams everything should be fine. hope everything clears up soon .

the make up looks very pretty , you look really cute . that cat eye is fierce .

hotpink1326

Awww, you poor thing!!! Hope it clears up soon... You'd never know you had a problem in your after pictures though, you look beautiful
smiles.gif

Latest posts