• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Makeup for a fifth grader

PurpleGun

If you have a daughter (or sister) a little too young for makeup
This is perfect something simple without looking like they "got into Mommies make up"
My little sister just "needs" to put on makeup to go to that sleepover party so this is simple enough for her to do by herself

Katelynbefore.jpg

This is Kate before
Kate1.jpg

Use a shear light eyeshadow - Im using a very light shade of pink it has a little glitter in it too
Kate2.jpg

OooOo
Kate3.jpg

Apply a light layer of clear mascara
If you have to - use an eyelash curler ... if you can get it near her face (dont worry she was unharmed in the making of this tutorial)
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Kate4.jpg

So pretty
Kate5.jpg

Use a nude lip gloss - or a slightly tinted chap stick like this one
Kate6.jpg

And shes all ready to go to that sleepover owo

blazeno.8

This is a very cute look! I know that I have to be careful when my cousin wants to wear makeup to choose something that's age appropriate. Thanks!

foxykita143

I know how that is. Ever since my little niece (who is only 2 by the way) saw me putting on lipstick, she will never let it go. She will get mad about something and be crying and then notice me in the room and start saying *sniff sniff* "..lipstick?..." all sad, so I HAVE to do it, or the rest of my family will be like "Layla look! Auntie J has some lipstick for you!" and its "Weeeeeeeeee! LIPSTICK!" And not just any l/s, mind you, she will ONLY wear Hollywood Nights. Thats the one she saw me putting on, and I guess it's her favorite. I thought it was the packaging she liked but I tried to use Lollipop Lovin and she was not having it, she goes "NoOoOoOo, the PINK!" So I have to do it! Looks like I'll be needing a back up soon.

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxykita143
I know how that is. Ever since my little niece (who is only 2 by the way) saw me putting on lipstick, she will never let it go. She will get mad about something and be crying and then notice me in the room and start saying *sniff sniff* "..lipstick?..." all sad, so I HAVE to do it, or the rest of my family will be like "Layla look! Auntie J has some lipstick for you!" and its "Weeeeeeeeee! LIPSTICK!" And not just any l/s, mind you, she will ONLY wear Hollywood Nights. Thats the one she saw me putting on, and I guess it's her favorite. I thought it was the packaging she liked but I tried to use Lollipop Lovin and she was not having it, she goes "NoOoOoOo, the PINK!" So I have to do it! Looks like I'll be needing a back up soon.

haha awww that's adorable!!
my 2 year old niece is the same, except she just comes up to you with these huge cheeky grin and so what me and her mum resolved to do was put it on our lips and then give her a big kiss! lol so she gets love and lipstick..all in one
cutey.gif

KayLuvsMAC

My 2 yr old daughter sees me put on my makeup and she tells me to put some on her but I just get a clean brush and pretend to swipe it in the e/s....lol
I just put on her a little bit of lip smackers gloss.

M.A.C. head.

Awww! What a great big sister you are!

My daughter is only 1 and a half but she already loves make up. A few months ago I bought her a one of those jumbo chap sticks from Wet n' Wild. They're like...99cents. I left it sealed so that she can't open it. She just carries it around in her little Dora the Explorer backpack and pretends to put it on LOL