Makeup going backwards???

So lately I've been noticing I've been going backwards to old collections...But for some reason I've been stuck on my Neo Sci-Fi collection...When it came out last summer I wasnt tooo into it, but now i find myself searching for it near and far.
I've been using:

Naked Space lipglass
Soft & Slow lipglass
Evening Aura e/s
Time & Space e/s
Spaced out Sheertone shimmer blush...

Anyone else stuck in the past like me???
choochoo.gif

anita22

^ Me too!! I wasn't so hot on Neo Sci-Fi when it came out (all I picked up was X-Rocks blush and Time & Space eyeshadow), but since then I have gotten all the e/s except Magnetic Fields and I love them
smiles.gif
Time & Space is now my favourite eyeshadow ever, I even went and bought 2 backups from the CCO. I think Neo Sci-Fi was a great summer collection, and since the weather got warmer I've been wearing it even more. Long live Neo Sci Fi
cutey.gif

Face2Mac

Neo Sci-fi is one of my all-time favorite collections, except for magnetic fields. I wear all the eyes all the time. I have about 75% of the collection and it is by far a great summer collection.

And I go back all the time, I am still stuck on 2007 collections.

GlamQueen21

I started getting into Neo Sci-Fi just now. I have Solar Riche bronzer and Evening Aura e/s! Evening Aura is my new favorite e/s! I want to get a backup of that gorgeous eyeshadow!

crystrill

Neo Sci-fi is definitely one of my favorite collections, if not my favorite collection! I remember going into MAC not expecting to like anything, and ended up leaving with a good chunk of the collection! Soft and Slow is my favorite lipglass color. I wear it with 5n lipstick. I've sold this combo before to customers at my job (cco) just by wearing it and them asking me what's on my lips!

Tashona Helena

I love X-Rocks so much. It's my HG Blush! I almost passed out when I found a back up at the CCO this weekend. I don't know where I put my Magnetic Fields at, but that's such an awesome crease color as well.

cocomia

I wasn't into MAC when Neo Sci-Fi came out but I'm still definitely stuck on BBR. It's my favorite collection so far
smiles.gif
It's sad that we don't have CCOs where I live so I can't get what I didn't buy when it came out (like the MSFs... horrible mistake!)

I went to the CCO and I stocked up on those I didnt think of getting before. My friend loves soft & slow...she made me ebay her 2. I wonder if they would ever bring that back...nice lipglass!

I actually bought time & space trying to get a e/s closest to one of the e/s that came out for the moon bathe collection i believe..it wasnt as close i wanted it to be but its a great summer color...

pnuttbuttajelli

i've been wearing the Fafi eyeshadow quad 1 like it came out last week!
and at least once a week i find a use for SOMETHING from Neo Sci Fi.

utgirl2006

I am in love with X-Rocks and Magnetic Fields. I get tons of compliments when I wear Magnetic Fields. Love it!

lilchocolatema

I'm going backwards but not with Neo Sci-Fi, I'm falling back in love with the N Collection! I wish I could go back in time and re-buy it all!