Makeup Junkie On A Budget

Kassie

hey guys,

So I'm doing this new post on my blog called Makeup Junkie on a budget, because I think the price of high-end makeup is just not fair. I can't afford that kinda of stuff so I'm looking for products to be featured on my makeup junkie on a budget posts.

Must be high-quality makeup with either a low price tag or a medium one, just plain good quality, popular, low price makeup. What ever happend to those day eh!

tats

There are a few brands here that are not very expensive and good quality.
I like different bits and bobs from different brands.
Inglot, for exaple, is pretty inexpensive and according to many reviews it's a very good brand. I've not tried it myself yet, I've got to order online because there is no counter near me.
My favourite good value and quality drugstore eyeshadows must me MUA makeup academy neutral palettes... They are amazing, I like them more than Sleek palettes, and on of their palettes called Undressed is a dupe for Urban Decay Naked, which I own and I don't need Urban Decay Naked.
I would say my favourite inexpensive brands here in UK are MUA and Soap & Glory, I like all products from them. I also like Revlon lipsticks. I think they are good quality and lip butters are amazing.
ELf is very cheep in US and quite cheap here, but I mostly like studio and and mineral range there..but with them I think it's hit and miss usually, but I love their studio brushes.

Dominique33

Try Bourjois. It's not so bad after all and not pricey at all. Their new lipstick ( so-called " Rouge Edition " ) is good and you have several shades available ( around 11 € here ).
You might also try Kiko but it's available in Europe only so far I know, if you ever go to Italy or France take a look at their quads ( limited edition, 12, 90 € here and high quality really ).
And the Sephora makeup is quite good too, parent company = LVMH so it's pure luxury. Sephora eyeshadows, palettes or others are not pricey, it's a very pretty budget makeup close to middle end in fact.

Kassie

Try Bourjois. It's not so bad after all and not pricey at all. Their new lipstick ( so-called " Rouge Edition " ) is good and you have several shades available ( around 11 € here ).
You might also try Kiko but it's available in Europe only so far I know, if you ever go to Italy or France take a look at their quads ( limited edition, 12, 90 € here and high quality really ).
And the Sephora makeup is quite good too, parent company = LVMH so it's pure luxury. Sephora eyeshadows, palettes or others are not pricey, it's a very pretty budget makeup close to middle end in fact.
Thanks a lot I look into some of the brands you posted. Europe has so many more cool cosmetics products then Canada :(

Dominique33

You're welcome.
We don't have so many budget brands in France, try the Body Shop if you can, I think it's quite good. Kiko is great, sorry that it's not available in Canada but feel free to ask ( a new shop opens 28 th of November ), the quads are really beautiful, cream blushes too and lip balm too ( prices range from around 6 to 12 € for the products mentioned above ).

http://www.madmoizelle.com/lavish-oriental-kiko-120290#sthash.N8zxEJb5.dpbs

SOURCE : madmoizelle

It's a gorgeous collection, budget but very good quality, if I should rate the quads ( I have 3 ), I would give A

Kassie

hey have any of you ladies tried TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer

Just wondering what you thought of the product

Latest posts