Makeup Kits...do You Know Of Any?

s33lo

drama.gif
okay so im def. gonna get some training but i need a makeup kit of course i cant go buy the whole line of mac to get started...(I WISH) so is there any kits you rec.? i really could use the suggestions. thanks a bunch.

Fairybelle

How about a palette? Too Faced, Pop Beauty, Mark (Avon), Cat Cosmetics (just do an internet search), Mary Kay, Hard Candy, NARS, Stila, and Bobbi Brown make some really nice ones that give you a whole 'face': eyeshadow, cheekcolor (blush usually, but some come with highlighters and bronzers), lipcolor, etc. They are usually cheaper than buying the products individually, and they are already coordinated with shades that go together. If you want to build your palette, Cat Cosmetics, Mary Kay, Stila, and Mark definitely give you the option. If you need brushes, most of these companies sell them in small sets as well. For a good cheap (but high quality) brush set, Costco Kirkland Signature brushes are around $20.00 for all that you need. I once purchased the Alexis Vogel Makeup Kit, however I don't recommend it--the quality wasn't as nice as the above mentioned lines. HTH!!