makeup lines from sunglasses?

iiifugaziii

Whenever it's hot outside or I've been wearing my glasses/sunglasses for a long period of time...I go to take them off and there's two places on the bridge of my nose where my makeup comes off and it's all bright red (From where the glasses were sitting). Does anyone else get this? I've never heard anyone really talk about it, but I get it all the time and sometimes powder doesn't help to cover it up! It's annoying

Shawna

Whenever I wear my eyeglasses, I get the red patches. My friend who is an optician insists that my glasses are improperly fitted. She's always trying to fix them for me. I guess it would help. Maybe take them in for an adjustment?

AlliSwan

Ugh my sunglasses do this, but I get more of a melty/sweaty thing going on from the humidity, and I also tend to break out right in those two spots on either side of my nose. It sucks. But I love my huge chanel sunglasses and I can't really "adjust" them to sit any differently on my face, so I guess I'll suffer! I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one!

singinmys0ng

same here! I love my big sunglasses so i guess i deal. I just make sure when i take them off i rub in the two spots around my nose to not make them so noticeable. Also, does anyone's face get itchy when they wear makeup and they start to sweat? lol i know I do and it's so annoying!

iiifugaziii

sometimes my forehead or right by my nose it gets itchy!! so instead of scratching it, I sort of "tap" it with my fingernails so it doesn't take off my makeup. haha

makeuplover

i also get lines from my sunglasses..and i hate them..i even stop using my sunglasses so i wouldnt have to touch up those lines..but i missed using my sunglasses so i just had to get used to touching up my face after taking off my glasses..plus the sun is soo bright that sunglasses is just needed! ;-)