Makeup Palettes

mern

Mac obviously. Because that brand has everything you need and more. colours quality simply amazing.. the downside is the price but thats what quality costs

MK09

If i could buy only one palette it would probably be a Nars.I really love Nars Palettes.But theres alot of really good ones out there at the moment from all brands because of Christmas time.I call it palette season lol

Dahlia_Rayn

Right now if I could only buy one palette I would buy the treasure chest from Tarte, it's only 52 bucks, it has both matte and shimmer eye shadows, lip glosses, blushes, a highlighter and a bronzer. It's an all around palette, and everything is really pigmented and nice.

I love my MAC for sure, but with this palette you get some serious bang for your buck!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Right now if I could only buy one palette I would buy the treasure chest from Tarte, it's only 52 bucks, it has both matte and shimmer eye shadows, lip glosses, blushes, a highlighter and a bronzer. It's an all around palette, and everything is really pigmented and nice.

I love my MAC for sure, but with this palette you get some serious bang for your buck!

I just saw this palette yesterday. While I'm very interested in the shadows, there is something about palettes with pans of lipgloss that just put me off!

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
I just saw this palette yesterday. While I'm very interested in the shadows, there is something about palettes with pans of lipgloss that just put me off!

Haha, I'm OCD about that too.. I don't like my palettes to have glosses and shadows mixed.. just seems unsanitary.. I don't know.

User38

I have a number of MAC palettes -- but those are work related.

For myself I have been acquiring Bobbi Brown palettes -- with a mix of ES and Blushes... love them. I have bought one NARS palette and a one LM lip palette.. I love to travel with these as they are so easy to stash and less bulky.

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

Even if you took the lipglosses out and threw them away this palette is an incredible value! The ten shadow palettes are 44 bucks, this palette has 32 shadows...I would have paid 52 dollars for just the shadows, but I got the blushes and stuff too.

I'm not big on the glosses either, but the shadows really are great and I like them a lot!

fintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBrittB87
It would be awesome if MAC came out with a big shadow palette. I'd be all over it.

me too!
th_DANCE.gif

aziajs

Right now, I'd have to say the Cargo Runway palette. I have been lusting after it for a couple of months now.

412z%2BiUy-sL._AA280_.jpg

spectrolite

I'd get that LE Dany Sanz MUFE palette that was out last Christmas. Out of the palettes currently available maybe the purple Dior Jazz club palette or the Cargo helping hands.