makeup reccomendations for dress

IChooseYOO

hello my fellow citizens. it's like my first ever post on specktra. when i needed makeup help i immediately thought of you guys. haha.

well. my friend is having a huge party for his birthday and his mother's as well. i got a gorgeeeeeeeous cranberry colored dress and shoes, but i'm really at a loss on what to do for my make up.

i also think that it's kinda important for me to mention that my crease is nonexistent. haha. asian eyes. :]

i would be sooo grateful for any suggestions. thank you.

here are some pictures.

CIMG7000.jpg

CIMG7003.jpg

CIMG7006.jpg

thanks guys! now it's back to writing my term paperrrr!

OnaFyre

Vanilla pigment is your friend!

Actually, my favorite thing right now with deep reds is pink bronze pigment and Sketch (actually I use burnt burgandy pig, but sketch is similar enough. But I imagine that my skin tone has a lot to do with it.

But yeah, I think a simple beautiful light toned eye with a pretty cat eye and mascara, maybe some false lashes? With a dress that color, it might be best to focus on lips and having a perfectly matched lip that stands out out against a simple and elegant eye and face look. I'm thinking also about the "lipstrict" look from MACs Fall backstage looks. I don't know if its still on the mac site, but basically its a simple face and eye with a dramatic lip. HTH!