Makeup recommendations for a Lavender Dress?

Belini

It's not dark purple but more a lighter purple/lavender colour.
Jewellery will be silver with silver dimonte bangles. Shoes will be a patent cream nude. I dont want to wear purple eyeshadow as I think it may be too purple. The dress is knee length with a V neck and thick straps.
I'm NC42 with black hair and brown eyes and large-ish lips.

TIA!
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

How about pink? Gosh I don't wear pink often but how about light/medium pink with something like Mulch in the crease? Sorry I have no pink e/s name suggestions for ya. I own like one pink. Good luck!

banjobama

Is it for a daytime or nighttime function? If nighttime I'd say smoky silver. If daytime then go with a matte or satiny light pink/nude look with a thick eyeliner.

knoxydoll

I would suggest a beautiful navy and silver smoky eye just to bring in a little extra pizazz with a sheer pink lipcolour and blusher

ratmist

If silver is a bit too much with the silver jewellery, what about some nice taupes and creams (i.e. neutral), with thick upper-eyeliner plus falsies, with a really pretty pink lip colour? Usually I just pick to play up my eyes or my lips and go with that.

highonmac

you should try satin taupe in the crease with a some parfait amour or digit on the lid...even sattellite dreams

alyssadei

I would definitely say go with a silver smoky eye with some shine (like a sparkly pink or white) in the inner corner of the eye. Do a nice eyeliner of your choice and mascara.

Latest posts