makeup recs for a green dress!

asnbrb

Hello!

I'm going to a wedding on Saturday morning and I'm completely at a loss for makeup. I usually wear black or white or something neutral, but this time I found a lovely green dress... it just puts me at a loss for makeup.
smiles.gif

Here's the dress:
dress.jpg

and the shoes (can't really see in here, but they have tortoiseshell heels):
shoes.jpg

and lastly- me:
CIMG0039.jpg

Any recs that you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I have a TON of MAC things and am always up for a shopping trip (but I need to shop on Friday night). Please, I'd love any help that you all could give me!!

Erin

Hawkeye

I would go for a very natural eye look with lashes being the main focus and peach blush and cheeks.

Katja

You could also use Swimming e/s in a subtle way, with Humid e/s as liner. Also, like the poster above said, wear some natural looking falsies, and go for a nice natural flush (peach or rose) on your cheeks.

Def. do a simple lip, nothing too dark.

Hawkeye

You could do a smokey bronzy eye as beatofanangel has said.
greengrin.gif

You just have to be very careful because with that dress everything needs to be simple or you can look gaudy.

That dress is so beautiful and perfect by itself KWIM?

asnbrb

Thanks for all the recs, guys! I think I'll try the smoky bronze eye- I'll experiment tonight!
smiles.gif

Thanks again (but I'll be still looking here until tonight!)!!!

prinzessin784

I love the dress and shoes!! I would do a smoky eye, I think anything too dramatic or bright would take away from the outfit. Have fun!