Makeup Remover?

ChrisKsAngel

I need a good reccomendation for a makeup remover. I have found that using just my cleanser is not working. Many thanks.
smiles.gif

BabyFu18

Oh yeah, I am looking for a good makeup remover as well, but I have really oily skin so I am looking for something gentle or oil-free (if something like that exsist).

user3

I have a few that I like:

I am using Pond's Bare and repair right now. It's the kind you have to shake up to get the colors to mix (oil & water). I have oily skin and using this is not a problem though I only use it on my eyes.

Almays has some great non-oily pads.

Now my fave of all my faves Blisslabs Lid & lash wash. You can use this on your face too.

If you can find it Nivea Visage eye makeup remover is great! It is hard for me to find for some reason so I have to order it online. Works like a dream for both eye and face makeup!

*Just a note about my skin and eyes. I have oily/acne prone skin and sensitive eyes. I have not had a problem with any of the ones I have listed.

user4

i really love MAC'
s makeup remover whipes... they work really well for me and I dont ever have to rub!

Hikaru-chan

I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil to remove all my make-up and I find it doesn't leave my skin any oilier and it doesn't give me spots either.

blueyedlady87

It would not be good for oily skin, but i love Clinique's Take-the-day-off eye makeup remover. It is gentle, thorough, and leaves my eye-lids clean, calmed, and bare. My aunt swears by this stuff and keeps drawers of it in case they ever stop selling it.

ChrisKsAngel

Thanks, everyone has given me great recs for eye makeup removers. However, I also need somthing to take my makeup off the rest of my face before I wash with my cleanser. I think I just might try the cleanse off oil from MAC. Thanks girls!