Makeup that makes you smile :)

Tessigrl

Do you ever just put on something and it makes you smile? That is how I feel about Isabella Blow, I am totally in love with this color and I never thought I would like it so much. It's like POW, here I am with my pretty lips!!! Just thought I would share...

user2

The application of my new Glamourgold Eyeliner made me smile today!!

Otherwise I always smile about my Blacktrack Fluidline!

Juneplum

everytime i put on sexier, v-red, or russian red l/g i ALWAYS smile!! love having those diva look at me lips =)

ambidextrous

Ingenue Blue e/s is pure happiness
greengrin.gif
at least in photos with flash it's so bright and beautiful that it makes me smile ^^

Sanne

I love it when I look all perfect with a flawless foundation and perfect blusher... all the other 99 days I'm just frustrated by the mess on my face
greengrin.gif

Oh I also love how parrot smiles @ me when I open my palette

Jude

Studio Fix makes me smile. I have been a Bare Escentuals devotee for years and never thought I would switch but on a lark, I tried Studio Fix with the Smash Box 19 Bath and Body Brush and I have been in love ever since.

Fix + makes me smile. I use it for everything. I use it has a light moisturizer, makeup remover, a mixing medium, to dampen my brushes slightly if I need a greater concentration of color, to clean up my eye area when applying shadows, to set my makeup if I don’t want to go with a matte finish, as a refreshing pick me up during the day… etc etc etc…..

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
Studio Fix makes me smile. I have been a Bare Escentuals devotee for years and never thought I would switch but on a lark, I tried Studio Fix with the Smash Box 19 Bath and Body Brush and I have been in love ever since.

Fix + makes me smile. I use it for everything. I use it has a light moisturizer, makeup remover, a mixing medium, to dampen my brushes slightly if I need a greater concentration of color, to clean up my eye area when applying shadows, to set my makeup if I don’t want to go with a matte finish, as a refreshing pick me up during the day… etc etc etc…..

WOW... U COULD BE A FIX+ SALESPERSON... LOL

ALL THE MSFs MAKE ME SMILE... THEY JUST MAKE ME LOOK SO GLOWY AND HAPPY, I NEED TO SMILE TO COMPLETE THE LOOKS. THEY ARE SO GREAT!!!

Latest posts