Makeup university???

Nessy

Hi everyone,

Right currently at the moment i have in my view failed my university course (it was in business studies and ive got a 3rd) and ive decided that i need to move on from it and start to live life (ive been getting so stressed and ill worring about the course for the last year) and one of the options i want to do is become a Makeup artist and ive read about makeup artists taking classes/going to uni to learn and i would like to know where and what course people did? Or if there is another way i can become a Makeup artist as currently over here there are no classes for me to go at all not even night classes. (Perferably in the UK)

Thanks for reading

Nessy xx

Brittni

There is no specific certification for a makeup artist. There is no actual accredited school for studying make up artistry. There are courses through independent places, and of course the cosmotology route where you will only touch basics; there is NOT an actual university or anything.

That being said, you can take a variety of classes and courses to improve your skills from all different places.

Latest posts