Makeup 'Vanity'

Cocopuff

So I have been on vacation for 7 days and I still have another 5 days to go! So, that means I am bored!!!! I decided to finally do something with an alcove in my apartment. I bought the glass and mirror set from Bed Bath and Beyond awhile ago to use in my foyer as my mail and key 'catcher.' Well it has only been catching dust! So i moved it into this alcove and it fits perfectly! All my makeup had been crowding my bathroom sink and it was just looking a mess!! Well now look what I have done!! I am in LOVE!!!!!

***please click to enlarge...I am trying to figure out how to make them bigger****

Attachment 7153

YES that is the MAC Bible (given to me when I started freelancing), Kevon Aucoyn's book and the Kimora Lee Simmons Barbie on the floor

Attachment 7154

I did get all 3 of the Holiday lippies

Attachment 7155

Those glass jars were purchased from my local Home Goods store. The big one has all my nail lacquers and the small one has MAC pigments. Behind them are pigments that I put in stackable containers that I bought from Michaels craft store.
mac_addict.gif

This is on my Christmas list. I want a 'real' vanity now!!!!

PBteen | Lilac Smart Vanity

TISH1124

Re: My PRECIOUS area!!!

So friggin cute!! I hope you are keeping them *gals* out of your stash!!!

Cocopuff

Thanks for remembering!!!! I took everyone's advise and I have laid down the law!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127

Cocopuff

Thanks for remembering!!!! I took everyone's advice and I have laid down the law!!

Quote:

Cocopuff

Thanks for remembering!!!! I took everyone's advice and I have laid down the law!!

Quote:

I love it! It's great! A vanity is on my list to Santa this year too. How long have you been freelancing for MAC? Sounds heavenly!!! OMG that MAC bible!! Must be amazing... Great collection too.

Latest posts