Makeups !!

syannaa

hello girls !!
winks.gif

shroom , smokey signal pig , eartly riches duo , memorabilia , cranberry and coppering
buff blush + bp belightful
l/s blankety + 3d lightswitch

blanc type , tete a tint , orange , handwritten
f/l blacktrack ,feline khol
don't be shy blush
l/s barely lit + lipglass illicit

white frost , parrot , alum , carbon
reflects transparent teal
khol mystery
blush dollymix
lipglass nico now

ricepaper : point lumière
golden olive : paup. mobile
greensmoke : creux fin
beautyburst + handwritten : creux large
black tied : coin externe
khol costa riche
blush buff + l/s sandy b et gloss c-thru

lsperry

What gorgeous pics....I love the es combinations in each picture...I especially loved the look with parrot and the 2nd look with the heavy lower lash eyelining....Perfection...

gigglegirl

Hokey dina I love them all! Awesome skills girl!! I love how you especially define the outer v's. Looks effortless but I know I'd have a heck of a time doing this!

Karlalarla

All I can say is WOW! Gorgeous! Your blending is flawless! I love the second look, the heavy liner suits you
smiles.gif
th_wink3.gif

hotpink1326

I always love your makeup girl! You are sooo talented & beautiful!!! I think my favorite of the bunch is the 2nd one
smiles.gif
You are just gorgeous & have flawless makeup... always!!!

Loveleighe

all of those looks are so soft and natural looking even the more dramatic ones. I love that esp. the 2nd look. the highlight in contrast to the orange color is terrific and i love the thick liner on the bottom lash line and absence of liner on the top and i love how flawless your skin looks. lol it's just perfect

Andy13

OMG, your MU's are all georgeous, your blending, perfection, color matching...all is breathtaking.
th_worship.gif