making eyes apperar rounder

straycat

well i'm half filipino and lately i've been wanting to make my eyes look rounder. i was wondering if any of you had any ideas to help me with this.

i usually wear liquid liner and line the bottom of my eyes in powder or stick eyeliner. and i'd really like to keep using them.

chako012

LOL, you have the opposite problem of me, I want to make my eyes look longer. Anywhoo/... you could try lining your bottom waterline in white and then layer mascara on your lower lashes so its more of a doll like roundness. and when you don't like the waterline in blac kit makes your eye look rounder because your not closing in your shape. Also for the top lid do concentrate and line the middle part of your eye and thin it out on the edges (the opp of waht you want to do when u want to make your eyes appear longer) howevver don't overdo it as you don't want it to be obvious. Do curl your lashes and apply mascara, concentrating on your middle lashes and less on the outsides.

I also find that walking around like ur very surprised helps (joking)

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat
well i'm half filipino and lately i've been wanting to make my eyes look rounder. i was wondering if any of you had any ideas to help me with this.

i usually wear liquid liner and line the bottom of my eyes in powder or stick eyeliner. and i'd really like to keep using them.

really?? im half japanese and i LOVE the way my eyes look - i think almond shape eyes are sexy lol
i always try to bring out the shape.