Making eyes look bigger/higher (cat eye like)

Sushi.

Hello ladies!

This is going to seem like a pretty odd question, but im trying to make my eyes look higher/bigger, like you do with an extreme cat eye look with eyeliner, (makes them stand out so nicely) but i dont want it to look to goth. I used to wear it all the time, but of course people labeled me a goth and it got quite annoying. Do you think it would look ok if i did the top eyeliner thick and winged and then on the bottom just put it on the waterline, or would that still be to much?

im sorry if i sound really dumb lol, i hope someone understands what im saying. If anyone has pics of some good examples of techniques that would help me i would REALLY appreciate seeing them!!
thmbup.gif

Sexya(TM)?Princess

liner on ur waterline always makes eyes look smaller

what u wanna do is draw a line starting thin at the innner corner of ur lid going thicker as u draw ur line outwards, then wing it slightly but dont make ur wing super thick at all (its not flattering at all for an everyday look). make sure to curl ur lashes and apply a good mascara focusing on ur outer lashes the most.

kelcia

Erm. I have pretty decent eyes.. I dunno bout the waterline thing like making your eyes look smaller but I do know about the "i love black eyeliner but i'm not goth thing"
I had the saaame problem at school. Stupid naive people.
Anywhoo.
For my liner i use L'oreal HIP cream liner and a paintbrush which is like an eyeliner brush.. same thing..
I make a medium thick line starting from the outside going in but only do that 3/4 of the way making an even line and then the last quarter I taper the line into the lashline (I hope you understand what i'm saying) and then I just line the waterline. usually I'll draw a wing but not from the top from the bottom and match it up with the top.
Hope that helps!

Latest posts