Making fluidline stay

xkriss

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this. If not, feel free to move it...

So I just started using fluidline and while I'm liking it it won't stay on my lid. For ewample - The other day I used UDPP, then did my shadow, then my liner which was little cat eye swoops. The liner on my lid stayed nice all day but the wings faded to an icky gray... I know I didn't rub that part of my eye and they were't watery that day so I don't know what could have happened... Do I need a primer under the liner or something?

It could have been if your eyes watered (walking in the wind?) or something like that. Or maybe you did a cream foundation and went right on with the fluidline and left it at that? Then when the unset foundation shifted, it could have taken the liner down with it :p

Really though, if its not working out for you, take a fine angle brush and a black shadow and PRESS it into your fluidline to set it in place.

Moonspell

Supposing your using blacktrack fluidline to make the wing, to avoid the line fading, first I use the fluidline to line the eyes and then with MAC liquid liner Boot Black, I accentuate it above the fluidline. I assure you, it works!

xkriss

Hmm I'm not sure what could have happened. But that black shadow trick is something I will definitely try out and if that doesn't work I'll go buy that other liner. Mehh sad that my Wet n Wild liquid liner stays put longer...

addicted_2color

I don't usually use fluidline, but the other day I used a liner and set it with black eyeshadow and it lasted all day. typically my liner comes off my waterline, but setting it with eyeshadow really helped.