Making Glitter StICK!

prettysecrets

I've seen different people use different things, from MAC products,like fix plus to duo eyelash glue. What are some other recs? Thanks in advance!

Rosalie1915

I mix mine with a clear vasaline sometimes or a lip balm, and just mix it in with the glitter!! Do not use too much, it will be a bloody mess otherwise
smiles.gif

urbanD0LL

i spray MUFE Mist & Fix on one side my brush and then dip that side in the glitter and voila

thelilprincess

i heard that MUFE eye seal is good for glitter. i don't use glitter, but i do use the eyeseal with my e/s to use them as eyeliner.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
i spray MUFE Mist & Fix on one side my brush and then dip that side in the glitter and voila

Not very many people talk about this but I love it too.

I use Mist & Fix, water-based mixing medium, eyeliner mixing medium, LA Splash eye primer/sealer (which works the best), and I know Ben Nye has a glitter adhesive too.

Cherrymint

Anything that has a sticky base to make it STICK! definitely check out MAC Mixing Medium/Gel *I think it's a pro product*...also MAC Mixing Medium/Eyeliner *also maybe a pro product?*, or a bit of MAC Clear Gloss. Some people have said that shadesticks or cream color base works but IDK. Hope that helps!
winks.gif

Shadowy Lady

I use MAC's gel mixing medium. It works pretty well but you have to use a tiny amount of product or it'll be very difficult to blend

summerblue

No one having any problems with using the mixing medium/gel in the eye area as MAC says that this product is not for use around the eye area.

MaskedBeauty

I use Lip balm as well or chapstick but I noticed with using that after a few hours or so the glitter falls off
ssad.gif
. I'll definately have to try using the mixing medium.