making shadows pop

lovely333

Ok so what do you ladies use to make your shadows pop. I've tried my bamboom paint but that isn't working. Is it my brushes I have the 217, 224, and 252. Any suggestions would be great. I'm an NC50
Thanks

MACATTAK

Try using a shadestick or a paint pot. Personally, shadesticks work the best for me. I noticed when I use paints, they seem to wash the color out.

chocolategoddes

im an NC50 too! OMG
shade stick works. I use this no name liquid to powder stuff and my color doesn' just pop but it explodes!!!

saj20052006

Shadesticks and Paints within the same color as the base shadow you are wanting to stand out. For example, I I want to use Swish as my main color. I use Artjam Paint.

lethaldesign

I second what saj20052006 vbmenu_register("postmenu_911660", true); said. Use a paint/paint pot/shadestick in the same shade as your eyeshadow, i.e. a pink base with pink eyeshadow.

VioletB

I haven't used a drop of paint or taken a dip of my paint pots since I bought Urban Decay's Primer Potion. This stuff is awesome and because it's a nude base it makes ANY color pop without having to worry about what's underneath!