Making your eye color "Pop"....Does your skintone factor into it?

Tawanalee

I've tried to read the other topics about colors to make brown eyes pop, but I was thinking that maybe skintone has something to do with it.
hmm.gif
I know purples, greens & blues are good for eye "Poppage" but if you're fair with dark brown eyes, what works for you might not work for me who is NC45/NW45. So which colors in particular do you think would work for me?

yummy411

i think those colors will work, just work with different bases on your lid... also different liners on the bottom lid and wet line will make your eyes pop... the most common one i've see is the lilac liner under the eye. oh one more that an MA put on me that was totally unexpected.... an orange liner on top lid, using rule matte e/s. it's not too bold and daring, but it amped up my neutral makeup.. hot fire. hope that helps!
smiles.gif

Beauty Mark

Purple will indeed make a pale, dark eyed person's eyes pop. I'm like an NC30 or so, and they make my eyes stand out. I love purple on my eyes.

You should play with the darkness of the color and the type of purple. Bronzy browns make my eyes stand out, too.

Tawanalee

Thank you so much. This is just what I want...Not bold or daring, but amped up!!! I'm going to try it!

aeni

I don't use MAC foundations really, so I can't tell you the number - but I'm a typical midtone w/ dark hair. I use darker purples to pop my eyes. And never underestimate the power of eyeliner!

saniyairshad

Try using different shadesticks perharps to make them pop!!! If u use an intense purple or brown they will POP!!

Honey B. Fly

i have medium tan skin and purple/gold shimmery shades make my eyes pop..creme de violet/ goldmine are my fav shadows