Malibu Barbie/Mod Girl...pic heavy

sarabethykins

Allo Lovies! I haven't posted for a while...but just thought I would pop in to say hi and share my boredom pictures of the evening. So here are some pics that I took tonight (my daughter went with her grandparents for a couple nights and I don't know what to do with myself...so I put on makeup!) They are malibu barbie/mod inspired...and don't mind my ridiculous faces and crazy eyebrows...I can't see all of those little strays until I take close up pictures like that...ahh old lady eyes (as for the ridiculous faces, I have no excuse I guess I'm not smiley tonight or something). And then just because I think she's adorable (and I miss her!) I threw in a couple pictures of my daughter Layla from Halloween...she was Daphne from Scooby Doo. Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

malibubarbieplastic.jpg

malibubarbie5.jpg

malibubarbie3.jpg

malibubarbie.jpg

daphne6.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...daphnepose.jpg

sarabethykins

Thanks ladies
smiles.gif
I actually used foundation over my lips (face atelier 6) then lined (lip definer 4 from true) and glossed over (jane iredale in gold fling)

mena22787

looks great! i always wished my name was layla (but spelled leila), it's such a beautiful and rare name!

Bonbonroz

Love it! Especially the liner under your lower lashline!
And you're daughter is sooooooo adorable!!

Edie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbonroz
Love it! Especially the liner under your lower lashline!
And you're daughter is sooooooo adorable!!

Ditto!
lol.gif

Baby Mac

Love those lips!! Your daughters costume is great she real dose look like Daphne..hope she had a great time!

screammydarling

looking good missy
your daughter is absolutely adorable. my name is daphne so her dressing up as daphne from scooby doo is awesome!!!