MALM question!!! HELP!

RoseyPosey

Hi ladies! (and gents) I have a super important question. Lol.

SO I finallllly bought the MALM vanity, the smaller one though. I recieved it yesterday, go it all assembled and realized that the drawer doesnt come ALL the way out, like there is a stopper in there and so now I can't access the back like 3 inches of the drawer which is really aggravating.

Is everyones like this? Even the full size?

ritchieramone

I have the full size Malm and yes, the drawer in mine is the same. It's probably a safety/stability thing since the weight would knock it off balance if it could open fully. They're supposed to be fixed to the wall but mine isn't because of where I've got it, backing onto a window, but it seems stable enough.

RoseyPosey

Yeah, i did fasten mine to the wall. The smaller ones drawer is not as deep so i really cant access the back of the drawer easily, especially when i have it filled with my stuff. Im going to get some new bins and storage stuff otnight so hopefully i can figure something out!

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
Yeah, i did fasten mine to the wall. The smaller ones drawer is not as deep so i really cant access the back of the drawer easily, especially when i have it filled with my stuff. Im going to get some new bins and storage stuff otnight so hopefully i can figure something out!

I have the smaller one and mine is the same so I just took all my backups and put them in the back and organized it mainly in the front. I'll be doing the same and getting a set of drawers to go next it for all the extra stuff I have (I can't stand having stuff stacked I want to be able to see everything) lol.

Latest posts