mama Laura Copy Kat!

BeccalovesMAC

So yesterday my son started Kindergarten and I have been really depressed. I am going crazy with out him here with me. The teacher literally had to ask me to leave the school because I was crying so much. lol So I was really really really bored not having him here. I was looking at Mama Laura's FOTD from the other day and she inspired me to do this look. Sorry if I have bag under my eyes from crying from the last two days. There are pics of me with my glasses on. Unfortunately, I'm not the best photographer because I am legally blind. Any cc is always welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Face:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer
MAC MSF Medium Dark
Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Gold Deposit

Brows:
MAC Strut

Eyes:
Ben Nye Conceal Wheel as Base
120 Palette (three greens and the white)
Urban Decay Clover 24/7 liner
Red Cherry Lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
MAC translucent powder

Lips:
Aqua lips liner Makeup Forever
MAC Show Orchid

36120-1.jpg

36109-1.jpg

36126.jpg

36102.jpg

36103.jpg

36125-1.jpg

TISH1124

You look great!!

Kindergarten is hard....My son wanted to ride the bus...so I followed it to and from school everyday for about two weeks....

MamaLaura

Aww! I love it!

I hate all of those big kid milestones. Just thinking of them approaching makes me all anxious and sad. I hope it gets better for you soon!

gildedangel

This look is gorgeous! I can imagine that it is hard to have your son go to school now; my mother sat in the parking lot my entire first week of kindergarten! It will get better soon!

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
You look great!!

Kindergarten is hard....My son wanted to ride the bus...so I followed it to and from school everyday for about two weeks....

That's sooo sweet! Everyday I see so many bad parents and unwanted babies floating around which breaks my heart. I love it when I get to hear about parents who care deeply for their kids and put the love in to raise them right!

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
This look is gorgeous! I can imagine that it is hard to have your son go to school now; my mother sat in the parking lot my entire first week of kindergarten! It will get better soon!

thanks

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLaura
Aww! I love it!

I hate all of those big kid milestones. Just thinking of them approaching makes me all anxious and sad. I hope it gets better for you soon!

Thanks Laura..Your looks really inspire me
th_DANCE.gif

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
You look great!!

Ty Tish. I know I keep telling my fiance that we are going to have another one. I can not stand being alone in my house all day.

A Ro

Very pretty interpretation! (takes guts to take on a Mama Laura look!). And aww, it'll be okay with your son mama, I promise. I have a big ole 10 year-old with not a trace of little baby left in him. But he's my homie road dawg now, so it's all good. All of the stages as they grow end up being enjoyable. You'll be fine!

Quote:
My son wanted to ride the bus...so I followed it to and from school everyday for about two weeks....

LOL! That's so funny and sweet.

Latest posts