Mangomix

Steel

I've had Mangomix for about a year now and I have used it a total of one time. It's such a pretty color but I just don't know what to do with it! I don't like using it alone because it's really bright on me and I honestly cannot think of any e/s I could use with it
ssad.gif

So I'd like to know what you use Mangomix with and how? Thanks!!

Shimmer

I used it yesterday:
Mangomix on lid and up a bit into the crease
Goldmine on inner half
amberlights on outer half
antiqued as liner
coppering in crease
fairylight as highlight...

But I'm redheaded with blue eyes...so...that's one of my fave combos.

Sanne

I don't own mangomix, but I think it would look gorgous with beige-ing shadestick underneath it, then gorgeous gold on the lid and sushi flower in the crease.

BlahWah

I don't use Mangomix often but so far I've used it with Sunplosion, Orange Tangent and Love-Bud e/s's, Melon and Deckchair pigments (all LE, I'm afraid).

csuthetaphi

Mangomix is one of my favorite shadesticks. I use it as a base with all my orangy shadows (Orange Tangent, Sunplosion, Love Bud, D'Bohemia, etc.). It looks great under Melon and Pink Bronze pigments as well. You can also use it under neutral eyeshadows to give them a little bit of color, or under pink shadows to give them a peachy look.

lightnlovly

Definitely my fav s/s!! I love it of course with Coppering, amber lights, melon and the list goes on...but I found I can use it with other colors to tweek them. It looks great under star violet and it makes it look this pretty pinkish color...oh and it looks awesome under subtle too! The best way to work with it it too play with it! Have fun and you'll find some great combos in the process
smiles.gif

kimmy

i don't have it yet (planning on getting it with my next paycheck
winks.gif
) but i've been told it looks amazing with Paradisco e/s
smiles.gif

Steel

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Unfortunately of all the e/s you mentioned I only own Expensive Pink and Star Violet, so I tried Mangomix with Expensive Pink today and it looks great, really metallic!

Going to try it with Star Violet next week!