Marc Jacobs Beauty

laurennnxox

Hi Anneri. I don't experience smudging with these unless I smudge them before they set. They wear better than my UD ones which I love but I'm not a big fan of the packaging for the minis. I feel like they keep going back down in the tube with use and I have to constantly wind them up during application. If you can, I'd say get the set he brought out last holiday. It's still available on his website.
I thought I was crazy when I didn't like the minis! I got the holiday set, stored them properly, and in 3 of them, the whole gel crayon fell right out! I've never had this happen to me on a full sized one-- and I store them all the same.

Ernie

I thought I was crazy when I didn't like the minis! I got the holiday set, stored them properly, and in 3 of them, the whole gel crayon fell right out! I've never had this happen to me on a full sized one-- and I store them all the same. 
Actually this just happened to one of my full size pencils, not happy.

laurennnxox

Really? Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. :( I wonder why this happens... Honestly I've stopped buying pencil eyeliners in general. I mostly wear wing eyeliner, and rarely any on the bottom. I can never get a clean crisp line from pencils, even when perfectly sharpened.

CiaoBellaa

sorry girl! never saw ur response!
I like it!
Don't love it, but I am getting used to it haha.
The yellow side is my fav!
Did u manage to get urs?
All good! I did manage to get one and I really love the yellow side too. The bronze side is nice but I have to use a light hand! I also noticed it comes off easily when I work out and sweat. Really gross. But I like it, its a nice summer bronzer!

v0ltagekid

All good! I did manage to get one and I really love the yellow side too. The bronze side is nice but I have to use a light hand! I also noticed it comes off easily when I work out and sweat. Really gross. But I like it, its a nice summer bronzer!
Yea you definitely need to use a light hand! It comes off like that? ew hahaha
I try to not wear makeup to the gym, but if I already have it on for the day what is a girl gonna do! haha
I don't remember if I wore it to the gym yet, I have to do it on purpose to see what happens hahah!

CiaoBellaa

Yea you definitely need to use a light hand! It comes off like that? ew hahaha
I try to not wear makeup to the gym, but if I already have it on for the day what is a girl gonna do! haha
I don't remember if I wore it to the gym yet, I have to do it on purpose to see what happens hahah!
Exactly, I already have makeup on by the time I work out. It is pretty gross and I've never had a bronzer basically melt off my skin when I sweat before hahaha. Lemme know if you experience the same thing!

Shars

My gold mini one fell all the way out too! It went back in with no problems and still works so I'm happy about that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie

I think it might be a minor manufacturing flaw. The lids never go fully on and I feel they might be prone to drying out. I always squeeze mine back on all the way.

Prettypackages

No hassle at all
smiles.gif
I too am in the shade Barcelona in NARS foundations. I purchased the Mirage filter 40. You can build up the contour shade to a very deep cool brown/grey shadow, or keep it light and natural looking with one or two strokes. I prefer the mirage filter because out of the three options, it has the only true cool toned shade for creating the perfect shadow. The other two are more orange and red based. If you can, go in the store and swatch or have a SA put it on you
smiles.gif
hope I was helpful
heart.gif
thought it was me. I have teh 60 or whatever number it is and I'm like this is brown, not a cool/grey tone at all...

awickedshape

Wore MJ Intro(vert) with YSL Lumieres Majorelle yesterday. Forgot mascara. No smudging or wearing or irritation but I don't use liners on my waterline. I like this shade a lot.
1e6c3799_2015-05-0407.46.27.jpeg

awickedshape

Wore MJ Mahogany lipstick with Chanel Tisse Rivoli and Gucci Exotic Umber bronzing powder as blush. Mahogany is wearing well
f0e089d1_20150526_074312.jpeg

awickedshape

Mahogany looks beautiful on you! I love the staying power of the MJ lipsticks. They are almost as good as the NARS Audacious. Almost.
Lol Thanks [@]DILLIGAF[/@]! I like the texture a lot and it really stayed well. I agree; not as well as the Audacious but really well. After seeing reviews on Sephora I'm glad to say that I wore it two days running and it was not drying for me at all. So I ordered J'adore. lol

Latest posts