Marc Jacobs Beauty

Bubek07

does anyone have Le Marc Lip Crème in Infamous & So Sofia as well as Kiss Pop Lip Color Stick in Heartbreaker & Pow that they could swatch for me?

thank you

Shars

I think they just mean the lipsticks are leaning against each other?
I think so, too but if we're right, that was really corny!
ohboy.gif
girlhaha.gif

singer82

Have the genius gel foundation. At first I wasn't liking it. But then I used my fingers to apply then buffed it out lightly with my UD blurring brush and it was so much better! Think I want to eventually get the brush but still iffy on it. Oooo is that a gel liner set?! I have the gunmetal color and love it! Been wanting more shades.

Sabrunka

Hey everyone! I didn't realize there was a MJ thread, so I also posted this in the Sephora thread, but here is a before and after of the new marc jacobs foundation! I love it! I got #14, which was funny as I was positive I'd be #27 (I'm fair-light with yellow undertones) but after trying out a few, #14 was the best! If you have any other questions about it, please feel free to ask!

Winthrop44

Hey everyone! I didn't realize there was a MJ thread, so I also posted this in the Sephora thread, but here is a before and after of the new marc jacobs foundation! I love it! I got #14, which was funny as I was positive I'd be #27 (I'm fair-light with yellow undertones) but after trying out a few, #14 was the best! If you have any other questions about it, please feel free to ask!

It looks great on you. I'm NC10-15 but leaning more neutral than yellow. Do you know if #12 is very yellow?

beautycool

Hey everyone! I didn't realize there was a MJ thread, so I also posted this in the Sephora thread, but here is a before and after of the new marc jacobs foundation! I love it! I got #14, which was funny as I was positive I'd be #27 (I'm fair-light with yellow undertones) but after trying out a few, #14 was the best!  If you have any other questions about it, please feel free to ask!
Hi that really suits your skin tone Hun love it on you perfect I'm a nw22-25 in mac so I wouldn't have no clue about any of the Marc j foundation or bronzer really

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone seen the Brow Wow pencils in person? I'm unsure about what shade I need and would have to order from France so I can't return it. The only swatches I have seen so far were confusing, I think they might've been labeled wrong. I'm torn between Ash Brown and Medium Brown, I'd love to know which one is more cooltoned (and which is darker). MAC Spiked is what I use right now so I want whichever is similar. I wouldn't mind one that is a little lighter, but it has to be cooltoned.

beautycool

18ff7ced_image.jpeg
Pic of my mini haul from sephora last night not a brill picture but have left swatches on the other mj thread Didn't see no brow pencils saw loads of liners and three lip liners though I didn't get to look properly As my eldest son had left my hollister bag (full up of jeans ) for us in flaming the apple shop my heart sank But he ran back in there and someone had handed in the bag to a member of staff That been the uk I could of kissed good bye to my bag :) am happy I got it back with all items in there

awickedshape

:cheer: [COLOR=0000FF]Yay AWS!!!!!   I hope you love it.  I'd like to hear what you think.  I have the Face III----my one and only MJ brush and I really like it a lot.[/COLOR]
Thank you! I will I put it back in the box and forgot to wash it lol Will try it soon

Bubek07

the sofia set is up, but still no info on what shades are in the set

http://www.marcjacobsbeauty.com/product/the+sofia.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

beauteblogueur

the sofia set is up, but still no info on what shades are in the set

http://www.marcjacobsbeauty.com/product/the+sofia.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search
Just going by the pictures I think it's probably Blow, Boy Gorgeous, Dashing, So Sofia and Infamous.

Latest posts