March Haul and pressies!!!

wannabelyn

Hi girls

It's my first haul post!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm really happy because i got heaps of presents from the boyfriend who was away on holiday.

Starting with the most important thing - MAKEUP!!!

i was desperately looking for the Dior Iridescent Leather quint and Copper diamond which are sold out everywhere! I just recently started to use Dior so i missed out on the collection. anyway he managed to find them at the counters in Malaysia and the retail price was cheaper than it is in the US. I also managed to locate the twilight quint last month that i'm very excited about.

mac_haul.gif
As for myself, i bought Red Devil from BBR. it's my first lipglass (i have plush & chrome but now lipglass)! i'm not a 'lip' person but i had to buy it, it just looked so nice on!
to be honest i picked up perfect topping and refined MSF not because they were so great but i just didn't want to miss out. also got hot planet from grand duos. my list for the grand duos blush went from 4 to 3 to 2 to only 1. it was between hot planet and intenso but i figured since intenso looks kinda similar to exhibit A from NARS so i went with hot planet.

marchmakeup_010.jpg

some other misc stuff i got - the latest mascara from majolica majorca neo frame plus. their mascaras are great. i can't wait to try it but i have the older version i need to finish first. finally broke my UDPP cherry. i'm on the fence at the moment, it doesn't dry as quickly as i'd like it to. i aslo got given a few BOND new york series vials - it's going to be interesting.

I'll include pictures of other pressies i got.

marchmakeup_019.jpg

Chocolates to nibble on while i'm at work. he got me these hershey's that explicitly says 60cals on the packaging. it's like a selling point but because it explicitly says it they are the ones i barely touch
shockt.gif
weird huh? i rather live in denial and not know sometimes.

marchmakeup_021.jpg

He got me cute tees from marc jacobs as they were on sale. i'm not sure they are age appropriate but uhmm let's be 'forever young' i guess.

marchmakeup_020.jpg

last but not least mags and also dvds!

*phew* that was long and i've spent my makeup budget for the month. i have around 17 more days before i can get new stuff. it's going to be torturous.

thanks for stopping by!

xxManBeaterxx

ohh noooooo you got a pregnant lady craving candy!!! Its 4am here... i must satisfy my chocolate cravin before i hit the sack
cry.gif

You bought a lot of great products!! Enojy!

thezander

Pretty! You got some awesome stuff there. And I love the MJ shirts! Maybe they'd look a little "older" with a nice dark blazer/jacket...

Latest posts