march of the Penguins

user3

There was NO way I was going to see this at the movies but we got it on PPV and let me just say I LOVED IT!
I had NO idea Penguins went through so much to just reproduce and keep their young alive.
There was even funny parts and sad parts.
The part where the Penguin fell was too funny!
I know it is wrong to laugh at them but I busted up!

So who else saw this?

makeup_junkie

I actually saw this two nights ago on PPV as well. I LOVED IT!! I thought it was really interesting, and loved the part where the penguin fell...I seriously laughed for 10 minutes. I highly recommend this movie.

eyelove.gif

IslandGirl77

This was a great movie. I can't believe that they steal babies too, if their own baby dies. Crazy! Very interesting.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
This was a great movie. I can't believe that they steal babies too, if their own baby dies. Crazy! Very interesting.

I was shocked at that part too! Poor gal, her baby dies and then gets jumped by the others! LOL
When she lost her baby it seemed like she was crying.
ssad.gif

stacey

My mom bought this movie for Christmas for my oldest son. I still haven't watched it yet though heard a lot of good reviews.

dreams

I LOVED the movie!! Only because I LOVE penguins!!! They are my favourite bird of all time...!!!! I'm going to adopt a penguin when I'm older....

I didn't like the sad parts...I had tears in my eyes...

Latest posts